Frequently Asked Questions
For in-person help, volunteers may be staffing the information desks near Baggage Claim 6 (10am-9pm) or Baggage Claim 11. (10am-6pm)
For live, remote assistance from Travelers Aid volunteers, call 703-572-8296. (8am-8pm)
For emergencies, call the Airports Police on 703-572-2400. (24×7)
How do I get into DC?
The Silver Line Express goes to the Wiehle-Reston East Station on Metro’s Silver Line and departs from the top of the ramp at Arrival Door 4.
- $5 cash or credit card
- Service every 15-20 minutes
Metrobus 5A goes to Rosslyn Station on Metro’s Blue, Sliver, and Orange Lines and continues to L’Enfant Plaza Station on the Yellow and Green Lines.
- $7.50 exact change or SmarTrip card
- Go to wmata.com and enter Stop 5002017 for the time of the next bus.
Fairfax Connector Bus 981/983 goes to the Wiehle-Reston East Station on Metro’s Silver Line.
- $2 exact change or SmarTrip card
- Text “FFX 6140” to 41411 or call 703-339-7200 for the time of the next bus.
For Metrobus and Fairfax Connector busses, go down the center ramp at Arrival Door 4. Once outside, cross to the covered sidewalk. Busses stop at Curb 2E, to the right