2022 Travelers Aid International Annual Conference
Barrington Scholarship Application
In 2006, a generous bequest from Aldene Barrington allowed Travelers Aid International to establish the Barrington Scholarship Program to financially assist member agencies in sending a representative to the TAI Annual Conference, which otherwise they would not be able to do.
We are again pleased to offer Barrington Scholarships for the 2022 Annual Conference, set for September 14-16 2022, in Oklahoma City. Scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis until the annual allotment has been expended. Only one scholarship is allowed per member organization.
Types of Scholarships
Main Attendee Scholarship:
For a member agency, Travelers Aid International will WAIVE the registration fee of the primary attendee ($300) and reimburse up to three (3) nights of hotel room costs.*
Second Attendee Scholarship:
If a member agency sends a second attendee to the conference, Travelers Aid International will WAIVE the registration fee ($240); reimburse up to three (3) nights of hotel room costs, and reimburse up to $500 in transportation costs for this second attendee.*
Airport-only Member Scholarship:
Airport-only members are eligible for a $100 scholarship toward the cost of registration.*
- Each member agency is limited to one scholarship.
- Hotel: Hotel reimbursement will be limited to the cost of the room at the special room block rate of$129.00 per night plus applicable taxes. In-room movies, mini-bar and room service, etc. will be theresponsibility of the attendee.
- Airfare: Travelers Aid International will only reimburse the cost of a coach class airline ticket. Travelpurchased with reward program points/credits are not be eligible for the $500 reimbursement.
- Travel by other than an airplane: The $350 travel stipend will be reimbursed on a rail ticket purchaseor, if traveling by car, reimbursed at the standard published IRS mileage rate from the city of origin.
- Second Attendee Scholarship: This scholarship does not apply to spouse/partner/guest attendees.
- Reimbursement policy: In compliance with our auditing standards, Travelers Aid International willreimburse expenses upon submission of receipts.
To apply for a scholarship, please fill out the brief form below
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN
Friday, August 26, 2022.
"*" indicates required fields